Visiting the Temple Complex
The Crystal Earth Generator is experienced as a place where “the veils are thinner.” Time spent in the Temple Complex, with its silent forests, meditation gardens, and lively elemental guardians supports simple, very real awakenings of sovereign wisdom and highest personal truths.
Please note a few important considerations about visiting the Temple Complex:
- 4-6 hours will be needed for roundtrip travel from Santa Fe and time in the Temple Complex. The location is a 45+ minute drive from downtown Santa Fe, with the last 15 minutes on winding, rough roads.
- To support the ceremonial space and as there may be wildlife in the area, we ask that you not bring animals.
- The path from the parking lot to and throughout the Temple Complex and its multiple meditation gardens will be a 15-30 minute walk over uneven, hilly, and rocky terrain. Good hiking shoes are recommended. Please let us know if you have any physical challenges that may make it difficult to walk in this environment.
- Please bring lots of water to stay hydrated, as well as layers and jackets for inclement weather. It can sometimes be 15-20 degrees cooler at the Temple location, and there can also be unexpected wind and precipitation.
- There is one port-a-potty on the 30-acres of Temple land, and no running water or other infrastructure. Please be prepared with any supplies you may need.
Guests interested in a Temple pilgrimage day can send a request. As is customary around the world, a donation is requested of visitors to support the Crystal Earth Generator and Temple Complex function.