Visiting the Crystal Temple
The Crystal Earth Temple is experienced as a place where “the veils are thinner.” Time spent in the Temple Complex, with its silent forests, meditation gardens, and lively elemental guardians, supports the awakenings of sovereign wisdom and highest personal truths.
Please note a few important considerations about visiting the Temple Complex:
- The Temple is located at the top of a mesa about 45+ minutes from downtown Santa Fe. The last part of the drive is on winding, rough roads.
- The trails throughout the 30 acre property are over uneven, hilly, and rocky terrain. Good hiking shoes are essential. Please let us know if you have any physical challenges that may make it difficult for you to walk in this environment.
- It can sometimes be 15-20 degrees cooler at the Temple location, and there can also be unexpected wind and precipitation.
- There is no running water or other infrastructure on the property. Two portable toilets are available.
- To support the ceremonial space, we ask that no one bring animals.
Visits to the Santa Fe Crystal Temple are available during specific group events. If you are interested in being notified of future events, fill out the form below. As is customary around the world, a donation is requested when you visit to support the Crystal Temple Initiative.